LINKEDIN LEAD GENERATION
So now you are on a marketing drive to sell your products or services to prospective customers. You have heard of the social media campaign and how effective they are at generating leads, but you are not sure which social media site to use for your lead generation. Then let us introduce you to LinkedIn lead generation.
- It is one of the most efficient ways to generate quality leads that can easily become paying customers. It is estimated that people on LinkedIn are more likely to become paying customers than people on other social media sites. LinkedIn is a social media site for the working class (both employers and employees) as such they have what it takes to purchase your products.
- On LinkedIn, you can advertise to specific audiences who may need your products or services. Their Ad Campaign gives you the option to target specific individuals according to their age, location, profession, interests, and many more. So if your products are for a specific age group and profession, say doctors who are between ages 30 and 40, you can target your ads to reach just those people. In this way, your ads are not shown to audiences who don’t fit the above description.
- LinkedIn Lead Generation Ads can be displayed across all devices be it a laptop, desktop, and mobile device. This is a great way to generate leads from people who use their mobile devices to access LinkedIn.
- LinkedIn also automatically fills in the lead generation form immediately a prospective customer clicks on your ads. So all that the prospect has to do is to click the ‘submit’ button, and his/her lead can be generated. The prospect does not have to go through the ‘hassle’ of filling the form.
- The best part of it all is that you can measure how well your ad campaign is doing by using LinkedIn Analytics Tools. This tool tells you the number of visitors to your website and how many of them actually purchased your products. You can then use this information to improve your next set of ad campaigns on LinkedIn.
How to generate leads on LinkedIn.
SET UP A PROFILE
To begin with, you need to set up a complete profile on LinkedIn. Remember to give a brief but detailed description of your business. Write about the products or services you render and include the major achievements of your business as well. Most importantly leave a link or to your website on your profile. Your profile picture should be sharp and look professional.
Build Valuable Relationships
With LinkedIn, you can build relationships by connecting and networking with people of all backgrounds. The ‘connect with people’ option allows you to connect with people you are familiar with. This is very crucial in LinkedIn lead generation.
As with all social media sites, you need to be an active participant by posting regularly. You can share videos or posts of others related to your area of business. At least, two relevant posts a day will go a long way to add credibility to your status on LinkedIn. Anyone who is interested in you could check out your profile and click the link to your website, where you can easily collect his/her information.
Be Part of Groups and Become A Key Member
Make sure you become a member of groups that are related to your business. Whiles in the group, add value to it by sharing relevant and well-researched posts. Also contribute regularly and meaningfully to the post of others. Seek the opinions of others in the group by asking appropriate questions. Let your presence be felt in a positive way.
Use Paid Promotion
The most effective, direct, and time-saving way of LinkedIn lead generation is by paying to advertise your products or services. You can design your ads to target specific people who may need your products. Any prospective customer who clicks on the ads will have his details automatically filled on the form.
LinkedIn is a social media site that seeks to connect a world of professionals. It is the main social media platform that seeks to directly connect employers to employees. It is one of the best sites to generate quality leads because it is easier to convert the leads to paying customers.